Distribuidora Reyes G S.A. de C.V., (hereby refered as “DRG”), with address Calle Tamazula 309-A Parque Industrial Carlos A. Herrera Araluce C.P. 35078 Gómez Palacio, Durango, as the party responsible for collecting your personal data, in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its regulations, and other applicable provisions, we hereby inform you of the following:
The personal data that DRG deals with is:
Identification and contact information:
- Full name,
- Phone number (landline and mobile),
- Image or photograph,
- Handwritten signature,
There are options on our website where we may obtain the personal data of a third party (for example, a website may allow you to send information about our products and services to a friend, in which case we will require the name of that person and their email address). For this, we need you to have that person’s consent, so if you send us the information mentioned above, we will understand that you have previously obtained the data owner’s authorization to share it with us.
Personal data of minors
The website is not directed at minors. However, DRG disclaims any responsibility for the user’s failure to comply with this requirement.
Purposes of personal data processing
DRG will process your data for the following purposes:
- Establish and verify the identity of users.
- Verify the identity of individuals who visit our premises.
- Maintain the security and integrity of our systems, facilities, and personnel.
- Sell products, provide services, consulting, and assistance.
- Respond to your questions, information requests, comments, or suggestions.
- To send you updates about products or services that may be of interest to you, notices of promotions, offers, and other information from any of DRG’s branches.
- To carry out raffles, draws, contests, and promotions in which you decide to participate, and, if applicable, to publish the results and deliver the corresponding prizes.
- To understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- To enhance our website by taking into account your preferences.
- On occasion, DRG obtains certain data from public sources in order to contact you and provide information about our products and services. In such cases, you may opt out of receiving our information at any time by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting that we cease processing your personal data.
Transfer of personal data
Data transfers will only be carried out in cases described by law, such as compliance with legal provisions, requests from authorities, or transfers between our affiliate or subsidiary companies.
Rights of the data subject regarding their personal data
You have the right to access your personal data and know the details of their processing, to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete, to cancel them when you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes that justified their collection, as well as to object to their processing for a legitimate reason (ARCO Rights). Similarly, you can limit the use and disclosure of your data or revoke the consent you have granted for their processing.
The mechanism for exercising these rights is by submitting the respective request to the email address email@example.com.
Your request should contain:
- The data subject’s name and address or another means of communication (such as an email address) to receive the response to the request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, if applicable, the legal representation of the data subject.
- A clear and precise description of the personal data for which any of the aforementioned rights is to be exercised.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data.
In the case of rectification requests, the data subject should indicate, in addition to the above, the modifications to be made and provide supporting documentation for their request. DRG will communicate the determination made within a maximum period of twenty business days, counted from the date the access, rectification, cancellation, or objection request is received in full. If deemed appropriate, it will be implemented within fifteen business days from the date the response is communicated. The aforementioned deadlines may be extended once for an equal period, provided that the circumstances of the case justify it.
You can stop receiving promotional messages through any means, such as email, landline or mobile phone, and postal mail, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you wish, you can register with the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, managed by the Federal Consumer Protection Agency, at the following link: https://repep.profeco.gob.mx/
Our website automatically collects certain non-personal information about the use of our site, which is stored on our servers for internal purposes only. This information is collected to facilitate your visit to our site, enhance your online experience, and for statistical access purposes.
For the aforementioned purposes, we may also use “cookies” and other technologies. “Cookies” are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the user’s computer’s hard drive when browsing a specific web page. They allow the web server to remember certain data about the user, including their preferences for viewing pages on that server, username, and password.
“Cookies” enable us to tailor a web page or advertisement to your interests and preferences. In most internet browsers, you can delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block them, or receive a notice before a cookie is installed. Please refer to your browser’s instructions or the help screen to learn more about how these technologies work and how to disable them.
Changes to the privacy notice
In the event of modifications to this Privacy Notice, these changes will be made available to the public through our website [privacy notice section] or we will send them to the last email address you have provided.
Use of Social Networks “Plug-ins”
Social media plug-ins from Facebook and LinkedIn can be added to our web pages. The associated services are provided by Facebook Inc. and LinkedIn Corp., respectively.
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. For an overview of Facebook plug-ins and their appearance, please visit: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Gardner House 4,5,6-2 Dublin, Ireland.
For more information about this and the use of data by Facebook or LinkedIn, as well as your rights and options available to protect your privacy in these circumstances, you can find it in the data protection/privacy notices of the providers:
Data Protection/Privacy Notice issued by Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Data Protection/Privacy Notice issued by LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy